Exhibit at the LIVE 78th OSMS CME Conference
Hello Future Exhibitors!
We appreciate your support! Come advertise your products and company at our annual Live CME Conference, which boasts an average of 500 medical providers from Utah and across the country. May 16-19, 2023, Ogden Surgical-Medical Society will host our 78th Annual CME Conference Lifestyle Medicine in Primary and Specialty Care 2023 on the third floor of the Shepherd Union Building at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah.
We offer a variety of options for exhibitors to participate. More details can be found below in the “Agreement Form,” but the categories are: purchasing an exhibit space, sponsoring a breakfast, lunch, or break, or sponsoring a speaker at the conference. Exhibitor tables are arranged by the order payments are received. Past vendors have told us this is the best event they go to each year to engage busy clinicians in meaningful discussions about products and services. This includes well known, and groundbreaking technology and medications. I’m excited to work with you at this year’s conference. For any questions, or special
proposal needs, please contact me at (801) 546-5585 or email me at email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ogden Surgical-Medical Society
Your participation as an exhibitor includes:
- One banquet table that is six-foot in length and 30-inches deep, unskirted, and a maximum limit of two exhibitors behind each table.
- Dedicated time for attendees to visit exhibitors. Breaks are included daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Increased provider attendee engagement through the conference app EventMobi. Provide a question about your organization that you would like the providers to ask and watch as they flock to you.
- Email your question by April 1, 2023, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be added to the
app up to the first day of the conference.
- Free Social and Dinner to mingle with providers on Tuesday, May 16, 2023, at 5:30 PM. This is available for you and your spouse as well as any of your counterparts and their spouses in your organization. The amount attending the social from your company and if that includes the dinner is due by April 1, 2023, for food ordering counts. The social is
5:30 PM to 6:30 PM and the Dinner is 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and breaks included with exhibit table payment.
- Free attendance at all the lectures (excluding skill labs and CME credit).Sponsor and Exhibitor Agreement Form (download)
Ogden Surgical-Medical Society
78th CME Conference
May 16, 17, 18, 19, 2023
Register Now for our 78th OSMS Conference in 2023!
Due to continuing pandemic concerns, our CME conference will be offered in a hybrid format (in-person, streamed, and recorded) May 16-19, 2023. You can register NOW for the 2023 conference.
The Ogden Surgical-Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 29.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.