We invite you to become a member of the Ogden Surgical-Medical Society (OSMS). When you register for the OSMS annual conference, you become an OSMS member for the year. The Society has a long-standing history of service to the medical community. We provide a new and innovative CME conference annually, designed to keep health providers current, while at the same time providing a forum for professional dialogue with colleagues. It is our goal for members to receive a collegial, professional experience focused on healthcare and community at the greatest possible value.
Membership dues are as follows:
- $350 Doctorate Level (MD, DO, DPM, PHD)
- $325 Doctorate Level First-Time Ever (MD, DO, DPM, PHD)
- $275 Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant
- $225 Retired Doctorate Level Provider, Nurse Practitioner, & Physician Assistant
- $150 Nurse, Social Worker, & EMS Professional
Guests may purchase individual meal tickets (B=$20)( L=$30).
Individual credits may be purchased ($35/per hour).
Guests not receiving CME may attend for free, but need to pay for meals.
Dues include the following benefits:
- Three and a half day conference with comprehensive program covering a diverse range of topics from renowned speakers.
- CME Accreditation. The Ogden Surgical-Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 27.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Ogden Surgical-Medical Society is accredited by the Utah Medical Association to provide continuing education to physicians.
- Presentations provided to all participants in electronic format (on OSMS website).
- Performance Hands-On Skill Lab Workshops
- Military Discount
- Breakfast and lunch each day
Register here for the 73rd annual OSMS CME conference, May 15, 16, 17, and 18, 2018.
The OSMS CME conference takes place annually at the Shepherd Union Building of Weber State University, located in the heart of Ogden, Utah’s majestic Wasatch Mountain region. While here, be sure to take advantage of all Ogden has to offer from diverse shopping and dining venues as well as backyard access to year-round, outdoor recreation.
Detailed Program Speakers
Shuttle Service from Downtown Ogden Hotels to Weber State University Location for OSMS
Conference: Continuous Shuttle Service is provided every 30 minutes between conference hotels and WSU Shepherd Union Building on the following schedule.
Shuttles are only provided for Downtown Ogden Hotels: Hilton Garden Inn, Marriott Courtyard, Hampton Inn, and Ben Lomond. If you booked at any other hotel, transportation is not provided.
Boarding Locations: Hilton Garden Inn Front Entrance, Marriott Courtyard Front Entrance, Hampton Inn Front Entrance, and Ben Lomond - Go to the 25th Street door for boarding.
When making reservations online for the Hampton Inn OSMS Reserved block go here.
After entering the dates of your stay, Click on the link "add special rate codes"
Group Code: OMS
Group Name: Ogden Surgical-Medical Society
Late Registration fee of $50 after April 13, 2018