We invite you to become a member of the Ogden Surgical-Medical Society (OSMS), joining a community of health professionals dedicated to excellence. Founded in 1946, the Society has a long-standing history of service to the medical community.
When you register for the OSMS annual community, you become an OSMS member for the year. Our innovative CME communities are designed to keep health clinicians current, while at the same time providing a forum for professional dialogue with colleagues. It is our goal for members to receive a collegial, professional experience focused on healthcare and community at the greatest possible value.
- $400 Doctorate Level (MD, DO, DPM, DNP, PHD)
- $375 Doctorate Level First-Time Ever (MD, DO, DPM, DNP, PHD)
- $325 Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, & Advanced Practice Clinicians
- $275 Retired Doctorate Level Clinician & Advanced Practice Clinician (APRN & PA-C)
- $200 Nurse, Social Worker, & EMS Professional
Individual credits may be purchased ($35/per hour).
Guests not receiving CME may attend for free, but need to pay for meals.
Your membership dues include the following benefits:
- Online podcast and video presentations are included throughout the year.
- CME Accreditation. The Ogden Surgical-Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 29.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Presentations are provided to all participants in electronic format (on OSMS website).
- Performance Hands-On Skill Lab Workshops are included.
- A Military Discount is offered.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Breaks are provided.
The Ogden Surgical-Medical Society is accredited by the Utah Medical Association to provide continuing education to physicians.
We invite you to join us! Register now for the 2021 conference using the link below.
we encourage you to take in some of the local sights and sounds.